Senior Technical Support Engineer - Remote (GMT-5 max)
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture? Check it out!
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the Financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our Career Path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
Are you ready to join us?
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, your job will focus on supporting all the different areas of the business with a team of specialists. You will:
- Assist business groups to develop an understanding of their operations and technology solutions to streamline work.
- Troubleshoot and debug software and infrastructure issues raised by end-users of in-house built, proprietary software.
- Verify and document bugs for tracking and escalation.
- Identify and drive platform Incidents, managing communication with stakeholders and coordinating with development teams.
- Become an expert in Ebury’s products.
- Liaise with the Software Engineering team to establish support workflows and monitoring plans for new products and projects.
- Develops and maintains relations with external software providers support and vendors.
- Provide professional support and incident management to internal and end-users.
- Coordinates with other departments and performs assessment and customization of new technologies, projects, outputs and tools used in any area related to applications.
- Collaborate with other software development engineers on process enhancements and code reviews.
Candidate required skills
- Experience providing L2/L3 support in a cloud software platform.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Have proficient problem-solving skills and strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Software development experience with Python and Django.
- Familiar with AWS Cloud and Linux administration.
- Work remotely for at least 1 year
Candidate valuable extra skills
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Continuous Integration.
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis
- Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sentry
- Business Intelligence and CRM Tools
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Anything you think could be useful for us? Go for it!
More reasons to join us?
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
- Work autonomously.
- Keep 100% focused!
The list of duties and responsibilities may include others, as required by the company from time to time in the performance of your role.
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Any offer of employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references.