DevOps and SRE Team Lead - Remote
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to join us?
If you are a DevOps or SRE with knowledge of cloud computing and you want to move forward your professional career in an international and dynamic environment, this job is for you!
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
Our global development and technical support is headquartered in Málaga, our technological hub, with growing teams in Madrid and London. We provide our services across world-wide financial markets, and we are expanding our DevOps and SRE team to be distributed globally.
The ideal candidate would be have great management skills to coordinate all DevOps and SRE team, with strong understanding of Site Reliability principles. They must have a proactive attitude with great communication skills to report to the business on infrastructure costs and Service Level Objectives.
- Define and implement Service Level Objectives for our applications
- Own our infrastructure from end to end
- Coordinate the DevOps tribe
- Define Roadmap and Infrastructure
- Migrate legacy systems
- Team management
- Experience running high critically and availability environments
- CI / CD environments
- Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Dockerisation of applications
- Continue to establish Infrastructure as Code culture and practices
- Orchestration tools for instances (Ansible, Puppet, Chef..) and containers (ECS, Kubernetes)
- Deep knowledge on HA architecture
- Scripting Skills
- Review and improve our current monitoring strategy (Cloudwatch, Nagios)
- Fluent English
- Deep knowledge on Linux
- Experience with Docker orchestration (kubernetes, ECS, Swarm..)
- Good python level and understanding
- ELK stack
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great professional opportunity in a company that has a incredible growth track-record in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.