MBA Intern - Strategy & Operations
San Francisco, CA /
About Us 🌎
EcoCart is a leading climate technology application for online retailers. We partner with brands to meet their sustainability goals by identifying opportunities to reduce their carbon footprint throughout their supply chain and business operations. Where greenhouse gas emissions are unavoidable we partner with certified carbon offset projects. By helping ecommerce businesses tell their sustainability story we boost trust, prevent greenwashing, and offset unavoidable greenhouse gas emissions.
We are a 50-person, remote-first company looking for people who are motivated by being part of a team building products that will help change the world. We're growing quickly, and want you to grow with us - Join us in our mission to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, & affordable for everyone!
EcoCart is currently only hiring folks based in the United States or Canada.
See who you'd be working with by checking out our org chart: https://theorg.com/org/ecocart
Salary Range: $35-$45/hour
The Role 💻
We are looking for an MBA candidate who is ready to dive in to help solve some of EcoCart’s most important problems. During your 3-month internship, you will identify 1-3 business challenges, understand what is causing these challenges, & present your solutions to our executive leadership team.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a Series-A technology startup, work directly with C-Suite and senior leadership, and meaningfully contribute to the fight against climate change while improving the business.
The right candidate will be currently enrolled in an MBA program, with a keen eye for strategically getting to the root of company problems & creatively developing unique solutions.
A day in the life ☀️
- Work hand-in-hand with our CEO, COO, and Senior Leadership on some of the biggest company problems
- Analyze transaction volumes and other core financial inputs to revenue among our merchants and help FP&A head forecast and identify opportunities
- Work cross functionally across Go-To-Market teams to help improve our funnel from Lead to Close/Live
- Deep dive across various top customer stories and examples to help the company identify what makes the ideal customer profile and messaging in order to successfully win a deal
- Interview team members, review company materials, and gather data to form a hypothesis about the root cause of these problems
- Create a proposed solution to the problem, proactively preparing to address any questions or hurdles to implementing the solution
- Present your findings to senior management
- Implement and monitor KPIs, ensuring our systems are operating smoothly
- Current enrollment in a top-tier MBA program
- Solid communication skills and with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Prior experience delivering results and succeeding in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Prior internship or consulting experience at a Series A, B, or C company, preferably in the technology or finance space
-Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!