Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
About Us 🌎
EcoCart is a leading climate technology application for online retailers. We partner with brands to meet their sustainability goals by identifying opportunities to reduce their carbon footprint throughout their supply chain and business operations. Where greenhouse gas emissions are unavoidable we partner with certified carbon offset projects. By helping ecommerce businesses tell their sustainability story we boost trust, prevent greenwashing, and offset unavoidable greenhouse gas emissions.
We are a 50-person, remote-first company looking for people who are motivated by being part of a team building products that will help change the world. We're growing quickly, and want you to grow with us - Join us in our mission to make the fight against climate change easy, accessible, & affordable for everyone!
EcoCart is currently only hiring folks based in the United States or Canada.
See who you'd be working with by checking out our org chart: https://theorg.com/org/ecocart
Salary Range: $100,000-$130,000 OTE
We are looking for a strong leader to lead and grow EcoCart’s paid media, sponsorship, and other direct marketing efforts. This individual will oversee our paid media and sponsorship portfolio, as well as other direct marketing channels. In this role, you will create a system to drive sales pipeline via paid channels and sponsorships. This function will begin by building ABM and user acquisition campaigns and coordinating closely with the broader marketing and sales teams.
A Day in the Life
- Spearhead an ABM and paid media program to grow sales pipeline
- Define the strategy, build a compelling roadmap, and execute to exceed targets
- Integrate the tooling and technology needed to execute the plan and demonstrate impact
- Implement necessary measurement plans and infrastructure to deliver learnings, validate efficiency, and show a path to scale
- Interpret data to identify trends, build hypotheses, draw conclusions, and determine what additional research and data analysis is needed to address an opportunity
- Consider campaign performance, monetization trends, and pipeline strategies to optimize investments for maximum impact
- Be accountable for delivering pay-to-play inbound pipeline
- Partner with the business leadership team and finance to forecast, track performance, and share results as part of our core business operating cadences
- Mobilize and influence your colleagues on the marketing team to refine and execute your strategy
- Articulate the vision and inspire stakeholders and partners to deliver results
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience
- Strong collaboration and influence, you build bridges and knock through walls
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills. You co-create with teammates to deliver high-quality results. You speak and write with clarity.
- Exceptional analytical skills and structured thinking. You know how to turn data from disparate sources into a story and vision for what we should do.
- 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, with a focus on ABM and demand generation efforts
- You develop relationships across the organization, including marketing, sales, and finance leadership
- You are constantly thinking ahead to deliver insights & recommendations that evolve with the long-term direction of the business
-Series A Equity
-Best-of-the-best options for medical, dental, & vision insurance
-Mental health benefits
-Periodic days of rest, where the entire company enjoys a day off!
-Proactive, collaborative company culture with a shared vision for climate impact!