Location: Dallas, TX or Moscow, ID
Emsi is hiring a results-driven Account Executive for our Commercial Real Estate team who is passionate about customer success. We are looking for someone who is comfortable diving into the weeds of quantitative analysis but in the same breath be able to compellingly communicate effective strategies driven from that analysis to corporate executives.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue with decision makers in the commercial real estate market through software and service sales. This will involve focusing on driving new market share by prospecting, developing, maintaining and closing business with clients in a defined territory.
You should be highly-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Building relationships in the commercial real estate sector across brokers, researchers and executives
- Discovering opportunities to serve potential clients via phone, travel, email and other creative approaches
- Making use of creativity and analysis to craft and deliver solutions
- Learning and implementing the economic concepts, which relate to our services and the situation of our clients
- Defining and implementing goals that are critical to the success of the organization
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, 5 years preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in the commercial real estate space
- Proven experience with performance-based compensation structure
- Proven experience with cold calling
- Proven experience selling nationally, preferred
- Proven experience selling globally, a plus
- Proficiency working with Salesforce, a plus
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Live in or willingness to relocate to Dallas, TX or Moscow, ID