Emsi is hiring a results-driven Account Executive who is passionate about customer success in the Higher Education market. We are looking for someone who will combine exceptional leadership and quantitative analysis skills, with the ability to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue via the phone and in-person visits with decision makers at Higher Education institutions. This will involve focusing on driving new market share by prospecting, developing, maintaining and closing business with clients in a defined territory.
You should be highly-organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Building relationships in our Higher Education sector
- Discovering opportunities to serve potential clients via phone, travel, email and other creative approaches
- Making use of creativity and analysis to craft and deliver highly relevant presentations
- Learning and implementing the economic concepts, which relate to our services and the situation of our clients
- Mentoring less experienced reps
- Defining and implementing goals that are critical to the success of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience; proven sales experience, preferred
- Proven experience in conceptual sales, solution selling and value-based selling, preferred
- Proven experience with performance based compensation structure, preferred
- Proven experience with cold calling, preferred
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel