Full Stack Web Developer
Emsi is a trusted provider of labor market insight for customers across a wide variety of markets. We're continuing to build on Career Coach, a SaaS offering that helps students find careers that align with their interests and skills. We are looking for an experienced web developer to join our existing team of devs to build new microservices and add new features to our React + Redux single page application.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about delivering complicated data in an intelligible way; someone who wants to tell complex stories simply and clearly. You would be working alongside data engineers, designers, and product managers as part of a high-functioning development team of full stack developers.
People who succeed in this position are...
- Adept at problem solving and attentive to detail
- Team-oriented and ready to work closely with other developers
- Passionate about clean, well-tested code
- Comfortable with working in rapid development cycles
- Experienced at shipping complex web applications
In terms of technical ability, candidates must have…
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using git
- Familiarity with MV* frameworks, e.g. React, Ember, Angular, Vue
Great candidates also have…
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with API creation in Node.js
- Familiarity with integration and deployment tools
- Familiarity with microservice architecture
- Experience with data visualization
- Familiarity with Mongo
Emsi is an equal opportunity employer.