Global Head of Sales
Sales – Sales /
Here at EdApp we are on a mission to dramatically increase access to quality learning globally. Working on our platform means you are not only making a difference to people’s lives in the workplace, helping them do their best work but also for those that have been left behind - particularly in the developing world, where our mobile training platform can also give them equal opportunity.
As we continue to rapidly scale, a unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Global Head of Sales to lead our global go to market teams. Reporting to the CEO, you are responsible for driving commercial outcomes, setting and implementing the Sales strategy, ensuring we have the right people and best practices in place to grow and scale EdApp globally. As a world class sales leader you are responsible for driving revenue against targets and growth that establish EdApp as a market leader, as well as living our company values and creating a high performing sales culture in the team.
With demonstrated SaaS and Learning leadership experience, your hands on and results driven approach will see you uplift capabilities across GTM globally and drive operational efficiency. An immediate priority of this role will be focused on expanding EdApp enterprise sales as well as selling Training in the SafetyCulture App, collaborating with and building strong relationships with senior leaders across the SafetyCulture GTM team globally.
Whats the role?
- Grow and scale a world class Sales team
- Develop and execute on an ambitious sales strategy to achieve company revenue and growth targets
- Identify market opportunities, growing global sales, margin and market share via setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Lead, manage and inspire the Sales team, coaching and developing talent
- Drive and motivate the team to exceed their targets to deliver 100% YoY growth
- Drive Training in SafetyCulture sales, collaborating with SafetyCulture GTM, and influencing the ongoing enablement and sales strategy
- Own EdApp forecasts, go to market strategies, budgets and lead generation, constantly iterating and evolving our approach and processes
- Evaluating performance through analyzing and interpreting data and metrics, customer-focused, you will ensure all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, customer success and sales enablement to identify sales and expansions opportunities
- Preparing sales plans, marketing, profit and loss estimations and budgets, using market demand, corporate goals and historical figures to achieve them
- Enhancing and model the company’s culture, values and behaviour as well as frequently communicating with all team members to drive engagement and performance
- Collaborate with senior leaders across EdApp and SafetyCulture, building strong relationships
- Employee focused, you will partner with the people team to build a culture focused on development and growth, retaining, attracting and empowering talent.
What do I need?
- Extensive sales experience and management role experience essential
- Strong commercial background involving pricing, direct sales, channel management, contract negotiation and marketing
- Ability to navigate cross sell opportunities
- Proven track record partnering with Product and Engineering
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully building relationships and team across multiple time zones
- Ability to identify new customer opportunities and work with existing customers to expand opportunities
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who prioritizes projects to accelerate new market opportunities
- Competitive salary package, bonus and high equity potential
- Generous Medical and 401k
- A rare leadership role where you can make a huge impact on the future of the business
- A highly sought after high-growth employee equity option plan so you can really benefit from our success
- Become a key driver of growth for the company & grow your team accordingly
- Join a company that is mission led and genuinely having a positive impact on society
- Embrace the opportunity to work on solving complex problems that impact learners and users worldwide
- Flexible working arrangements
- Our parental leave policy is 16 weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and 8 weeks paid leave for secondary caregivers so our teams can take care of what matters most.
- Generous employee assistance program
- Subsidized fitness and health membership
If you are in Colorado, New York, New Jersey or California - please reach out for salary information
Differences make us better. At EdApp, we truly value a diverse workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all of our people are supported and inspired to make their mark.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with any information that you think would be useful for us to know about you! Please make it personal and relevant to the role. We look forward to hearing from you.