Primary Care Physician - New Jersey
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey /
Clinical Care /
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver a convenient, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing:
As a provider at Eden Health, you will be empowered with substantial support to provide the best care for patients without a need to optimize for insurance revenue because we run a capitated primary care model. We are hiring a physician to provide patient care. First and foremost, you would provide excellent clinical care for your patients. You will oversee, manage, and work alongside physician assistants and nurse practitioners. You will also collaborate with Mental Health Clinicians and the Director of Behavioral Health. This role reports to the Medical Director.
What success looks like:
- Provide exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care at the right place and the right time
- Provide continuous care and follow-up care through our telehealth platform, and pop up clinics at client offices
- Collect lab specimens; draw blood, collect urine samples, and perform pap smears and throat swabs
- Working with smaller patient panels and spending more time with your patients
- Leveraging technology to provide efficient cost effective care through consults and calculated referrals
- Collaborate with business teams and Eden Healths technology to improve the experience of the patient and the clinical team.
What you will bring:
- Medical license or the ability to obtain one in New York
- Board certification or ability to obtain board certification
- At least three years experience in a primary care role
- Either an MD or DO in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care
- Experience managing and collaborating with physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners
- A desire to disrupt and improve the broken US healthcare system
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and weekly happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.