Workplace Pop-up Clinician
New York, New York /
Clinical Care /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a Workplace Pop-up Clinician, you will be a member of Eden Health’s first dedicated pop-up clinical team. The pop-up experience allows employers to turn a conference room into a medical office for the day. This is one of the ways that Eden Health brings primary care, preventive care, and testing services to employees at their workplace. Pop-up clinics create convenient access highly valued by the patients. For many patients, a pop-up clinic can be their first touch point with a medical professional in many years. As a Workplace Pop-up Clinician, you will represent Eden Health to our clients and their employees while delivering high-quality care at the workplace. This is a full time role.
What success looks like
- Provide exceptional in-person primary care and urgent care at our worksite popup clinics
- Provide follow-up care through our telehealth platform and handoff to primary care teams when needed
- Collect lab specimens and administer point-of-care tests: draw bloods, vaccinations, COVID-19 testing, collect urine samples, swab throats, etc.
- Educate patients on the benefits of primary care and Eden Health membership
- With the assistance of a member of our operations team, help set up and break down the pop-up clinics
- Collaborate with our operations and product teams to improve our workflows and processes
- Contribute to the development of novel healthcare solutions that can be offered at the worksite
- Represent Eden Health at client site locations in the greater New York City area
- Travel to Eden Health client site locations in the greater New York City area with the possibility of travel to other states as needed
What you will bring
- 2+ years of outpatient primary care or urgent care experience
- A passion for delivering holistic primary care and going above and beyond to delight your patients
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Positive attitude and caring presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge team
- Ability to lift and carry packs of pop-up supplies and equipment of up to 20 pounds
- Current New York Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner License
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.