Member Support Manager
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As the Member Support Manager at Eden Health, you will oversee the design and implementation of our technical support function at Eden Health. This is the first role at Eden Health focused on the support of our users, and it will report directly into the VP of Operations Development. Eden Health is a remote-first company. Your day-to-day responsibility will be to respond to incoming customer support emails in a timely manner. You are comfortable working on issues that range from general questions on how to use the Eden Health service to technical issues that require collaboration with the engineering team. You will be expected to become an expert in our product and create documentation that will increase the efficiency of the customer support function. You will also be asked to create processes and metrics that ensure we are providing the best-in-class support experience to our customers. Your success will be measured by your ability to create reliable and repeatable workflows that meet our SLAs with our customers. You will also be looked upon to provide insights on the themes and trends of support cases so that we can fix issues before they happen or get worse.
What success looks like
- Respond to incoming customer support inquiries on a day to day basis
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Product, and Operations teams to create customer support SLAs that are sustainable and achieves business goals
- Propose and implement processes and tools to ensure consistent patient experience
- Collaborate with other departments to plan and prepare for fast-paced growth
- Research and implement customer support tools to maximize the efficiency of your work
- Participate in growing and training additional customer support team members as we grow
What you will bring
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer support role or similar
- 1-2 years of experience setting and/or measuring customer support SLAs
- 1-2 years of experience implementing new processes or tools in a customer support setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process oriented problem solver
- Ability to adapt to new information quickly
- Ability to understand technical information that’s required to support customers
- Experience with customer support tools such as Zendesk, Intercom, Front, etc
- Experience with JIRA or similar ticketing systems
- Experience in start-ups or technology companies preferred
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.