Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking a Senior Manager of Digital Marketing based in New York City. The candidate would be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining end-to-end digital campaigns, with the ability to track and score advertising and content marketing effectiveness right to the lead. The person would be responsible for setting up advertising tests by segment, work with the sales team to deliver appropriate marketing and sales automation, and create documentation. The role would also help build lead generation programs, including activities such as webinars, white papers, and other content, customer and nurture programs, as well as advise and act upon SEO activities. To begin, the Senior Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will serve an important role as the marketing function grows.
What success looks like
- Develop series of campaigns in a continual testing environment, each building upon past successes
- Manage and optimize/prioritize a diverse set of channels, including advertising, CRM, content marketing, SEO, and partnership approaches
- Work well with B2B sales teams in understanding needs
- Communicate well and deliver as promisedDocument approach to work in order to help others understand the system and help to grow the marketing function
What you will bring
- 8+ years of total experience in marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience managing digital advertising campaigns, CRM and/or other lead generation programs
- A quantitative mindset with a strong testing background, juxtaposed with a creative flair to make the best use of our digital opportunities
- Experience in strategy, execution and experimentation across a variety of performance marketing platforms, including some combination of: Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce, Salesloft, Monday.com, and various advertising platforms (LinkedIn, adwords, twitter, quora, FB, direct buys, etc.)
- Ability to develop deep keyword analyses, recommendations, approaches and reports for SEO improvements
- Record of assisting in creating cross-functional team processes, within the marketing function and with sales, product and analytics teams, to develop and optimize media plans and go-to-market strategies for new launches
- Ability and desire to navigate and implement tracking approaches without the aid of a dedicated digital operations resource, as well as visualization tools for measurement and reporting
- Expertise with data matching tools for segmentation across CRM and remarketing campaigns, such as Google Customer Match, etc.
- Ability to embrace uncertainty and be energized by the idea of being flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Left-brain and analytical thinking, but the ability to flex into creative opportunities
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.