People Operations Manager
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As the People Operations Manager you will be a pivotal part of the company's ability to scale while keeping our most important asset under your management. You will be taking existing processes and improving them as well as developing new programs and policies. You will be running People Team functions in partnership and guidance from the Head of Talent, while working closely with the Head of Finance and the Talent team. This role can be remote and currently reports to the Head of Talent.
What success looks like
- Develop HR policies, procedures, and programs that help our employees understand and navigate the company
- Assist with developing and implementing initiatives targeted at improving employee engagement
- Partner with managers and Head of Talent to proactively identify and address employee relations matters (e.g. general employee concerns, performance issues, behavioral issues, attendance, conflict resolution, etc.)
- Support the development, administration and evolution of the performance review and goal setting cycle
- Research and roll out learning and development and manager training in the first 6 months
- Generate new ideas to foster remote first team building
- Analyze salary data to ensure our commitment to data based salary and ensure that compensation bands are current and accurate
- Partner with Finance to continuously evaluate utilization and planning of rewards benefits
- Assist Head of Talent maintaining and innovating on the company’s compensation structure including job matching, benchmarking roles, participating in annual salary surveys
- Assist with the creation and management of employee rewards and recognition programs
- Manage payroll, edits, commission entry and review process
- Manage PTO plan questions and PTO systems requests
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state lawUpdate HR data files and ensure reporting needs are met and accurate
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or human-resources related field
- Driven, self-starter with 5+ years of direct HR/People Operations experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in project management
- You thrive in a team oriented environment; we work together to ensure we win together!
- You love teaching yourself new things and have an active interest in startups and technologies
- Compassion for and interest in healthcare
- Ability to shift from performing the strategic to doing the tactical task necessary to get the job done
- An effective balance of taking initiative & working independently and collaborating with other key stakeholders
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.