Clinical Care /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a Healthcare Navigator you will be responsible for handling patient requests through our patient facing app. You will drive a high-touch patient experience by navigating them through the complexities of healthcare. You will be researching and connecting them with in-network specialists, coordinating their appointments, requesting and releasing medical records, answering questions about their benefits and insurance plans, and resolving billing issues. You will be interacting with our patients via our Eden Health app, by phone, and by email. As a Healthcare Navigator, you will be working closely with our medical providers and report in to the Clinical Operations Manager. This is a full time, fully remote position which requires flexibility in working hours. The shifts vary within the windows of 8am-6pm EST.
What success looks like
- Think creatively to provide new solutions and improvements to our workflows
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop new solutions for clinicians and patients
- Efficiently engage with insurance companies, outside specialists, and billing teams to fulfill our patients’ requests
- Accurate reporting of task management tools
- Providing timely communication and updates throughout your shift
- Update resources with current information gathered through research regularly
- Ability to withstand changes often
What you will bring
- A desire to provide the highest quality patient experience, because healthcare is hard
- An interest in using technology to deliver tech enabled primary care
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, professional, and caring tone with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving startup
- Humor, humility and openness to being profusely appreciated as a hero by our patients
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.