General Manager of Behavioral Health
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a primary care and insurance navigation company for employers, designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. We help employees navigate today’s complicated healthcare landscape by integrating insurance navigation, primary care and mental healthcare, so our patients can make smart, well-informed and cost-conscious decisions.
Our team is comprised of providers, benefits experts and software engineers, all working together to take care of our patients and their families. We aim to make the most complicated parts of healthcare simple and personal. Eden Health is scaling its innovative model that seamlessly integrates virtual care with its network of medical offices to create the most convenient, accessible, and effective primary care platform available. In addition, our platform works with employers’ insurance plans, giving employees easy access to providers and benefits experts.
What you will be doing
As the General Manager of Behavioral Health at Eden Health, you will be responsible for dramatically scaling our behavioral health product.
Eden Health takes an integrated care approach for delivering comprehensive physical and behavioral healthcare to our customers. We currently offer Behavioral Health visits in 5 states with our in-house clinical team. We’re looking to expand our offering to all 50 states with a mix of in-house care delivery and partnerships with high quality partners.
As the General Manager of this product line, you will be in charge of one of the fastest scaling, most critical parts of the organization. You will execute the delivery and design of the Behavioral Health offering with a team of engineers, product designers and clinicians who will be delivering care. You will report to the Co-founder and Chief Product Officer.
What success looks like
- Define a vision, strategy, and roadmap for your area of ownership
- Build a culture of operational excellence that consistently delivers on ambitious growth goals and our overall behavioral health delivery P&L
- Evaluate potential partnerships within the behavioral health space to augment our existing solutions
- Build an effective partnership with other operations and clinical leaders to create and cultivate team engagement and development
- Partner with the Revenue team to develop strategies for virtual and in-person behavioral healthcare in new geographies
- Break down problems and prioritize areas of improvement for behavioral health visits and referrals
- Define the frameworks and performance indicators to show and improve the performance of our behavioral health services.
- Collaborate with other service heads and product managers to ensure the patient and provider experience is smooth across other lines of business, especially the provision of virtual care
- Understand how your work impacts the highest order company objectives
What you will bring
- 5+ years experience running in-person roving events/services in multiple metro areas
- Experience scaling a product or service into a new geography
- A strong track record of managing a service line P&L
- A mindset and capacity to operate health events, which are, by default, highly personal and sensitive in nature
- Deeply strategic and operationally oriented, constantly focused on performance excellence and efficiency, but also seeking ways to innovate and grow
- Have exceptional project and process management skills Flexible, rigorous energetic, agile, and aren’t afraid to do the work yourself
- A passionate self-starter, capable of collaborating with company stakeholders and rallying others to their cause
- An understanding of technology’s role in facilitating in-person interactions
- Excitement about navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment (and helping others do so)
- A detail-oriented and metrics-driven approach understanding the organization’s performance
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.