New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a Product Manager at Eden, you are responsible for helping the company achieve its long term mission through having a deep understanding of our customers, collaborating deeply with your peers, and delivering results and learnings back to the company. As a member of the Eden Health product team, you will be part of a smart, humble, and curious group that is tasked to create a better healthcare experience for both members and medical providers.
What success looks like
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Lead and manage sprints, grooming, and retro meetings
- Maintain and improve the quality of product specs, tickets, and KPIs
- Execute against the backlog and be accountable for the results
- Lead discovery work on new, ambiguous projects and be accountable for the learnings and decisions
- You are known by others as an empathetic, humble, and collaborative leader
- Take initiative in fostering and maintaining strong relationships with engineers, designers, clinicians, sales, marketing, and external customers
- You are a leading voice in how products are developed at Eden.
- You help people from different professional backgrounds understand why the product team operates a certain way and you learn from other disciplines to constantly improve the effectiveness and happiness in the product team
What you will bring
- Experience managing and prioritizing several strategic projects at the same time
- Have experience managing the full lifecycle of a product
- Confidence and comfort leading a team through ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Interest and curiosity to learn healthcare regulations and apply them quickly
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.