Director of Creative Operations
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking a Director of Creative Operations to help build out the Marketing function. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and is based in New York City. The Director of Creative Operations is a senior role, determining the way we deliver creative output to the entire organization. This would include setting up formats for incoming briefs, establishing job tracking procedures, setting up rational asset management, engaging vendors, managing projects, and more. This person would be responsible for initiating procedures, then executing projects using the new procedures. As a generalist producer, they will dole out assignments to internal and external resources, manage timelines and deadlines, negotiate with vendors, and ensure that creative teams deliver world-class output in any medium (video, print, web, digital advertising, physical, event, etc). Ultimately, they will help to grow the creative production function, adding internal and freelance resources as needed.
What success looks like
- Increase speed-to-market and overall throughput of marketing creative by 50% without reducing quality
- Implement thoughtful systems and procedures
- Streamline and continually improve our processes for delivering marketing creative and marketing programs
- Manage creative projects to completion on time and on budget, by estimating time requirements, allocating resources, and anticipating potential pitfalls
- Help hire, onboard, and manage freelance and full time staff successfully, as team needs increase
What you will bring
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience working in a variety of media, especially digital assets
- 2+ years management experience
- Able/has experience setting up procedures to fit the need. (has an proactive “intrapreneurial” mindset)
- Highly organized, able to keep track of many projects at once, digitally savvy
- Ability to manage projects of high complexity
- Strong communicative skills
- Vendor management skills
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.