United States - Remote /
Research & Development – Engineering /
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a highly capable salesforce administrator with experience in HealthCloud to ensure that we capitalize on the benefits offered by the salesforce platform. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our salesforce databases, configuring integrations with other platforms, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
What success looks like
- Ensure optimal performance of salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrade and configure salesforce systems for optimized integration. Integrations include EHR, data warehouse, and various sales and marketing products.
- Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain both health and sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as provide training and support.
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
What you will bring
- Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience as a salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of salesforce systems including health cloud.
- Experience in performing salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Ability to provide salesforce training and end-user support.
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.