Primary Care Physician - Chicago
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver an easy-to-access, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs
What you will be doing
We are hiring a physician to provide patient care and oversee clinical teams at multiple primary care offices in downtown Chicago. First and foremost, you would provide excellent clinical care for your patients. You will oversee, manage, and work alongside physician assistants and nurse practitioners. You will also collaborate with multidisciplinary providers.
As a provider at Eden Health, you will be empowered with substantial support to provide the best care for patients without a need to optimize for insurance revenue because we run a capitated primary care model. Our focus is on providing the best care for the patient at the right place and the right time. This means smaller patient panels and more time with your patients; it also means the opportunity to create and implement new initiatives that improve the quality of care and the patient experience. The work environment is collaborative with a heavy emphasis on technology to improve the experience of the patient and the clinical team.
The ideal candidate is eager to join a startup, interested in developing virtual care delivery models, excited to go above and beyond for their patients, and passionate about a patient-centered approach to primary care.
What success looks like
- Work on a multidisciplinary team creating a new approach to health and wellness
- Provide exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care
- Provide continuous care and follow-up care through our telehealth platform
- Collect lab specimens – draw blood, collect urine samples, and perform pap smears and throat swabs
- Administer in-office tests and treatments – vaccinations, electrocardiogram (EKG), glucometer, nebulizer, spirometry
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop new solutions for clinicians and patients
- Assist in the development and standardization of clinical operations
- Participate in ongoing clinical education through clinical quality reviews and case studies
What you will bring
- A passion for patients and for delivering high quality care
- Valid and current medical license in Illinois
- Board certification or ability to obtain board certification
- At least three years experience in a primary care role
- Either an MD or DO in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Experience managing and collaborating with physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners
- A desire to disrupt and improve the broken US healthcare system
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.