Senior Marketing Designer
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking an experienced designer to create and oversee all marketing materials across multiple internal and external touch points. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with our Creative Lead. It is based in New York City. In this role, you will build and manage visual systems that support brand consistency across all marketing related design materials. Working with our Creative Lead, you will help evaluate and evolve our current Brand and Design System, then wield these tools to create beautiful and impactful content. Design projects within the purview of this role include, but are not limited to: designing digital and print solutions for key marketing campaigns and sales enablement initiatives, managing day-to-day design needs in the form of blog posts, social media posts, landing pages, email templates, slide decks etc and contributing to Eden's Design System (including upkeep and documentation for the style guide and templates). Future projects could include creating content in video and print, for our physical clinics, or live events. This role will be what you make it. Eden Health is in growth mode and there is ample opportunity to learn and try new things, define your role, and define the brand.
What success looks like
- Design emails, reports, decks, sales materials, blogs, newsletters, social posts, web, email, collateral etc.
- Create branded templates for use across the company
- Build and update comprehensive and accessible brand guidelines
- Advocate for the Eden Health brand design, vision and voice within the company
- Build relationships and collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Clinical, Product and other teams across Eden Health
What you will bring
- 4+ years of design experience as a graphic designer, brand designer, or marketing designer
- A portfolio of work that clearly articulates your taste and thought process, not just final design work
- Strong sensibilities in typography, graphic design, and content design. Animation and/or photography skills are a plus
- Comfortable with web design with familiarity with requirements and output needs
- A high degree of comfort with art direction and opening yourself up to feedback from your non-design colleagues, with an ability to be objective about your work
- Detail-oriented with strong project management and organizational skills; you can manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Rarely misses deadlines and proactively surfaces at-risk timelines
- Comfortable with iterative design practices to ship optimal versions of your creative over time
- Experience collaborating with product managers, marketing and sales teams
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.