Senior Product Marketing Manager
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking an experienced, hands-on Senior Product Marketing Manager to help position new services, products and features, and coordinate go-to-market launches across the company. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will act as the primary conduit between the sales and marketing organization and the product team. This would include running weekly coordination meetings, serving as a product expert in sales meetings, developing and giving product demos, building spec sheets and sales enablement tools, and the like. Product Marketing is a newly formed function at Eden, and this role, at least at the outset, will serve all products within the Eden Health portfolio. To be successful, the PMM will need to have a technical mindset, understand progress and blockers, and manage and ingest feedback from a variety of teammates, prospects, customers and stakeholders. As the coordinator of go to market launches, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will also need to help set deadlines, keeping project deliverables on track throughout the process. This role reports to the VP of Marketing and is primarily based in New York City.
What success looks like
- Improve and lever communications between the product team and the overall revenue team, including sales, marketing and customer success
- Reduce lag time in pitches by 1 day by becoming a go-to expert in product specifications, developing internal product documentation, and serving as a source for answering objections, determining viability of prospect requests for customization, etc.
- Enable soft and hard launches with increasing frequency by writing detailed plans for product and major feature launches, working closely with the other parts of the marketing team to implement those plans
- Improve sales funnel bottlenecks and reduce pitfalls by developing sales enablement materials, “whitepapers”, technical items in the sales process, sales presentations (chiefly in Google Slides), sales story arcs, and other materials, adjusting items independently and with the help of creative teams
- Free up product management time by performing sales demos; be on-site at in-person events, if applicable
- Improve the value of our content marketing by serving as a sounding board or by developing content
- Increase our competitive advantage and our differentiation by maintaining and communicating a list of competitors and their features, benefits and pricing
- Become a trusted expert in understanding our customer needs, pain points, and desires
What you will bring
- 6-10+ years of experience in a product marketing or product management role
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a B2B organization focused on technology, healthcare, or employee benefits
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience defining key success metrics and building processes from scratch to meet those success metrics
- Natural marketer who excels at product positioning
- Experience with go-to-market launches--developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus
- Proven ability to use data to inform and drive decision making
- Background in engineering, design, or copywriting a plus
- Passion for solving large problems, particularly within the areas of healthcare and employee benefits
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.