Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
We are looking for experienced, pragmatic and capable engineers who want to see the outcome of their work help people. You will join a small team of full stack engineers that is laying the foundation of Eden Health’s future. Our engineers work closely with product, design, and clinical teams to define problems and build effective solutions.
You will participate in ownership of the engineering discipline: working to build not only our products, but our culture and processes. You will not be hesitant to jump in and fix things because you take responsibility for sustainable engineering. We all learn and grow to achieve goals that can never fit in a job description.
What success looks like
- Join the Product Engineering team as an experienced full stack engineer to build our software across the entire stack
- Help the team reinforce engineering process that let us develop quickly while keeping a high threshold for quality — including writing tests and technical documentation
- Routinely ship high quality software that helps simplify healthcare for our patients and clinicians
- Engage in the entire life cycle of product engineering, including (but not limited to) sprint planning, retrospectives, on-call rotation, and deploying software
- Learn and improve from both qualitative and quantitative measures
What you will bring
- You are capable of spanning our entire development stack (React and React Native on the frontend and Clojure on the back-end).
- You have production experience with one or more web application language or framework
- You have experience in debugging, maintaining, and improving systems
- You seek simple answers to complicated questions
- You have 4+ years of production level development experience
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Our Technical Stack
- React 16.12, + Typescript 3.7
- React Native 0.61.3 + Typescript 3.7
- Python 3.7
- Clojure 1.10
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.