Head of Real Estate Partnerships
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
The Head of Real Estate Partnerships is responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional and national real estate companies through the packaging of Eden Health services for landlords and their tenants including onsite health centers for the delivery of primary care, mental health care, and physical therapy, as well as across virtual services including primary care, mental health care, and insurance navigation and support. The Head of Real Estate Partnerships will communicate Eden’s value proposition to property managers including the opportunities to amenitize underutilized and unleveraged spaces within their buildings, to generate new revenue streams associated with the offering of an onsite health amenity, to increase rates on rent, and to reduce tenant turnover and vacancy. They will manage a full-cycle sales process with property groups from prospecting to contracting. They will collaborate closely with Eden’s property implementation team, direct-to-employer (B2B) sales team, account management team, and operations team. They are also responsible for the management of several existing real estate partnership relationships including the development of new revenue opportunities, creating value added opportunities and mutually beneficial market activation programs.
What success looks like
- Research, prospect, and establish qualified property partner leads via market investigation (real estate agencies, property adds, etc.)
- Network to generate business from a multitude of sources including personal sphere of influence, inbound driven leads, and real estate related activities
- Build and develop relationships with landlords, real estate developers, brokers, and other decision-makers to effectively communicate our value proposition
- Serve as the quota-carrying lead in creating and managing a robust and ongoing pipeline for new business with property partners
- Prepare and present proposals to landlords and real estate partners
- Manage communication with landlords and real estate partners throughout the sales cycle including conversations to negotiate prices and payment terms, and support the execution of contracts
- Identify and report key performance metrics to measure success and drive continuous improvement ensuring alignment with sourcing plans
- Develop, refine and communicate clear growth strategies and plans for your target markets
- Drive team initiatives and develop tools and processes that support and scale growth
What you will bring
- 5+ years of related professional experience, with experience in business development and commercial real estate (asset management, acquisitions, or development)
- Proven track record of building successful relationships with landlords, developers and brokers in a transactional capacity
- A network of existing relationships within the commercial real estate space
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- A desire to learn quickly and to collaborate ceaselessly
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an understanding of what it means to work at a startup
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent judgment, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.