Client Service Associate
Los Angeles, California /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a Client Services Associate, you will be a member of Eden Health’s first dedicated pop-up team in LA. The pop-up experience allows employers to turn a conference room or tent into a mobile clinic. Pop-ups are one of the ways that Eden Health brings primary care, preventive care, and testing services to employees at their workplace. Pop-up clinics create convenient access highly valued by patients. For many patients, a pop-up clinic can be their first touchpoint with a medical professional in many years.
You will be the first touchpoint and represent Eden Health to our clients and their employees while delivering high-touch healthcare operation services at the workplace. This is a full-time role assigned to a workplace client where we will be conducting daily preventative COVID-19 testing.
**This role is an immediate hire and must be able to start on 10/24. If you cannot start on or before 10/24, please DO NOT APPLY.
What success looks like
- Provide exceptional in-person experience at our multi-location worksite pop-up clinics
- Ensure smooth, timely, and well-equipped operations at all times
- Direct patient flow and check-in
- Provide assistance and answers for all questions for pop-up operations of assigned location as well as other client locations
- Help set up and break down the pop-up clinics
- Collaborate with our operations and product teams to improve our workflows and processes
- Travel to Eden Health client site locations in the Universal City area
What you will bring
- 2+ years of hospitality, customer service, event coordination, or other operational experience
- A passion for preventative care and population health
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Positive attitude and caring presence with patients
- Energy and enthusiasm that can supersede a repetitive day
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge team
- Ability to lift and carry packs of pop-up supplies and equipment of up to 20 pounds
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.