Associate Creative Director, Copy
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is seeking an Associate Creative Director (ACD), Copy to help lead the design team from inception to final product, ensuring quality of content and style meet marketing strategies and objectives. This role will act as a creative leader, helping to develop and review design briefs, provide strategic insight, and inspire creative direction. They’ll work closely with our Senior Marketing Designer to produce standout and strategically focused concepts and campaigns. This role reports to the Director of Creative Operations and is primarily based in New York City.
*Applications must be submitted with a portfolio
What success looks like
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Eden Health, its products, messaging, and creative vision; unifying brand assets and creating consistency across all creative outputs
- Increase the development of brand content that hones in on sales needs, business objectives, audience demand, and product growth
- Lead art & copy direction from conception to launch, driving quality and consistency in all creative outputs, from advertising, to sell sheets, to email marketing
- Communicate conceptual ideas in an effective manner; translating big ideas into effective strategies for various Eden Health audiences
- Place emphasis on quality control, maintaining the standards and expectations of our creative assets
- Understand the role of copy in the creative development process, act as a brand champion and leader, helping to increase Eden Health brand awareness
- Bring design and copy ownership in-house, freeing up the need for multiple outside partners
What you will bring
- 8+ years of experience in a Creative & Copy focused role
- Ability to take complex concepts and distill them into simple, insight-driven idea
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, effectively mentoring and driving feedback to the design team
- A portfolio of ideas and executions demonstrating writing; excellent short-form and long-form writing in a variety of voices and tones
- Solid grammar, editing, and proofreading capabilities
- Possess an ability to motivate team(s) to work toward the ideal results, effectively handling multiple projects or tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability and desire to work on projects large and small, creative and rote
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.