New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
As a recruiter at Eden Health, you will be a key team player on a small but high performing and high impact team. You will be the company's filter and diversity ambassador. You will be inquisitive, innovative and resourceful. You will help build and scale our organization across multiple departments. We thrive on the kind of change that disrupts, rewrites the rules, and demands action at a moment's notice. You need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission.
What success looks like
- Source, recruit, and hire talent that aligns with our mission and values
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs and priorities to implement a high quality experience and efficient process
- Facilitate prep meetings and debrief sessions to identify the best talent
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, leveraging data and dashboard reporting
- Identify gaps in the candidate pipeline early and have the humility and transparency to seek support from your peers and hiring managers
- Improve the company’s brand from a hiring perspective and scale recruiting processes and systems
- Mentor and provide guidance to fellow recruiting team peers to continuously develop our team
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
- An ability to push items over the line and work in an ambiguous environment
- An ability to manage projects and simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- A strategic and analytical mindset, with a track-record of reporting and analyzing key recruiting metrics and data for quick-problem solving in the recruiting flow
- Experience using and utilizing an ATS
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.