General Manager of Pop-Ups
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
At Eden Health, a Pop-Up Clinic is an event where we bring our primary care services directly to our clients’ employees—often in our clients’ workspaces. Many are single-day events, though some may extend for longer.
As the General Manager of Pop-Ups at Eden Health, you will be responsible for the design, execution, and delivery of care at our onsite clinical delivery events. We have a robust clinical organization that has delivered over hundreds of pop-ups and thousands of individual medical encounters and we’re investing to dramatically expand our reach. We already operate in 5 states and are scaling up to hundreds of pop-ups per month in the top 25 metro areas across the country. You will own P&L of the entire business line. You will be responsible for ensuring the pop-up services unit meets its performance benchmarks and solves for identified areas of improvement for operating at scale. You will also work directly with company leadership, other GMs, sales and customer success, product and service designers, and our engineering team to envision and implement new workflows and technology that will take our patient experience and pop-up operations to the next level.
What success looks like
- Define a vision, strategy, and roadmap for your area of ownership
- Ensure smooth and on-time offerings of pop-up clinics in new geographies
- Build a culture of operational excellence that consistently delivers on ambitious growth goals and our overall mobile unit care delivery P&L
- Break down problems and prioritizing areas of improvement for pop-up interactions
- Manage operations teams to ensure smooth daily operations
- Collaborate with our team of world-class medical professionals to ensure smooth delivery of services
- Being exceptionally strategic and operationally oriented, constantly focused on performance excellence and efficiency, but also seeking ways to innovate and grow
- Define the frameworks and performance indicators to show and improve the performance of our mobile unit operations
- Collaborate with other service heads and product managers to ensure the patient and provider experience is smooth across other lines of business, especially the provision of virtual care
- Understand how your work impacts the highest order company objectives
What you will bring
- 5+ years experience running in-person roving events/services in multiple metro areas
- Experience scaling a product or service into a new geography
- A strong track record of managing a service line P&L
- A mindset and capacity to operate health events, which are, by default, highly personal and sensitive in nature
- Have exceptional project and process management skills
- Flexible, rigorous energetic, agile, and aren’t afraid to do the work yourself
- A passionate self-starter, capable of collaborating with company stakeholders and rallying others to their cause
- An understanding of technology’s role in facilitating in-person interactions
- Excitement about navigating a hyper-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment (and helping others do so)
- A detail-oriented and metrics-driven approach understanding the organization’s performance
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.