COVID -19 Operations Associate
New York, New York /
Clinical Operations /
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver an easy-to-access, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs
What you will be doing
As a COVID-19 Operations Coordinator, you will be part of Eden Health’s COVID-19 operational team. You will be asked to execute the daily workflows of our COVID-19 program to ensure a consistent and reliable experience for our customers. Your success will require you to partner closely with the Sales, Customer Success, Member Support, Product, and Clinical teams to ensure Eden Health is meeting contractual agreements, operating efficiently, and collaborating closely. As an early member of this team, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop at a quick pace. This role will report directly to Urim Choi, Director of Product Management.
What Success looks like
- Become a subject matter expert in Eden Health’s COVID-19 workflows
- Ensure each workflow is completed on time and with high accuracy, including Saturdays
- Ability to work to support east coast business hours
- Update and manage databases of COVID-19 test orders and COVID-19 test results
- Ensure medical information is updated and documented correctly in our electronic medical record system on a timely manner
- Assist the Customer Success and Member Support teams to investigate issues related to the COVID-19 program
- Understand and meet internal and external SLAs related to COVID-19 testing
- Propose and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and capacity
What you'll bring
- 1-2 years of experience working with databases, complex spreadsheets, or similar tools
- Strong organizational skills with impressive attention to detail
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to new technologies and proactively improve existing processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of effectively managing multiple projects and timelines
- Understanding of the highly flexible nature of the work environment
- A desire to learn operations while growing within the team and Eden Health
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.