Senior Account Executive
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a high-energy and innately driven sales professional to be an integral part of a quickly growing sales team. You will sell Eden Health’s products and services to HR and finance stakeholders at mid-market companies. You will work closely with prospective customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide. You’ll also work cross-functionally with internal teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with prospect and customer feedback. You will have significant autonomy and accountability in bringing your opportunities through the pipeline to closed-won. You will be expected to understand our market, find creative ways to engage our potential customers, continually refine your sales tactics, and amplify our value proposition to employers. We want people who will go above and beyond to find opportunities for Eden Health to expand with mid-market employers. This role reports to the VP of Growth and Partnerships.
What success looks like
- Achieve and exceed quarterly and annual B2B sales targets through full sales cycle management from prospect creation, value proposition, negotiation and deal closure
- Utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal
- Seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals
- Work closely with prospective customers to understand their pain points and key business objectives and model a wide range of use cases in which Eden Health can address these challenges to drive business transformation
- Conduct demos, tours, and meetings to develop and close new business
- Build a reputation and network in the mid-market community – get businesses excited to talk to you
- Learn the product inside and out and become an expert in the field of HR healthcare solutions
- Manage and provide transparency and visibility into an accurate pipeline
- Collaborate with Eden Health’s Account Managers to transition new customers onto the platform and set them up to successfully realize our value
What you will bring
- 4+ years of experience in a quota-carrying, B2B sales function; preferable experience selling into mid-market companies (100 to 3,000 employees)
- Successful track record: you’re a top performer with experience selling for an early stage, high growth company
- Hunter mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to drive the sales cycle and manage stakeholders from champion to the C-level
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills skills
- Ability to navigate the complexities and needs of customers across industries, size and life cycles
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, changing and dynamic environment
- A desire to mentor a growing sales team, leading by example and through your results
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.