Clinical Associate - New Jersey
Jersey City, New Jersey
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing:
As a Clinical Associate you will open and/or close our clinics, prep exam rooms, interact with patients both in person and virtually, and support our medical providers where needed. This person will work with the clinical and operations teams to improve our day to day clinic functions and provide excellent patient experiences. Excellent candidates will have a passion for customer service, be enthusiastic about improving the healthcare experience, and be eager and ready to work alongside our medical providers. This clinic is located in Berkeley Heights, NJ.
What success looks like
- Work collaboratively with clinicians and engineers to provide exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care
- Communicate clearly and professionally with patients over our telehealth platform
- Interact with insurance companies to obtain benefits details, determine healthcare cost estimates, and advocate on behalf of our patients
- Coordinate with outside specialists and radiologists to facilitate patient care
- Assist with the processing of routine blood and urine tests and administration of electrocardiogram (EKG) tests
- Prepare and stock exam rooms
- Track medication and vaccine inventory and order clinical office supplies
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop new solutions for clinicians and patients
- Flexible availability (ability to start as early at 7:30am and/or end as late as 8:00pm) and prompt arrival to shifts
What you will bring
- A passion for delivering holistic primary care and supporting patients
- An interest in using technology to deliver revolutionary primary care
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and caring presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge startup
- A 4-year college degree
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.