New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for an extraordinary and highly proactive Executive Assistant. Though the primary responsibility of the role is supporting Eden Health’s CEO and Co-founder, we believe that a great Executive Assistant is a strategic difference-maker who can extend beyond administrative support to act as a force multiplier for the entire leadership team. You are incredibly sharp, driven, and a constant learner. You believe that being an Executive Assistant is an incredibly powerful career path, not a stepping stone. You are deeply relationship-oriented and understand the value in building relationships with all Eden Health team members. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills, the highest standards of calendar, meeting management and travel planning, and have a "make the trains run on time" attitude. Pride in quality is a must.
What success looks like
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to manage their schedule and keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Ensure the CEO is prepared for all meetings and events and assist with preparation of materials
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach to facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Read, route and ensure email correspondence for the CEO of the company
- Help maintain CEO’s appointments and calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and calls
- Provide ideational, logistical, and administrative support for company-wide events
- Support the Leadership team in administrative tasks as needed, including booking travel and processing expenses
- Make sure our office is running smoothly and that we have the essentials for a productive working environment
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- Partner with the Chief of Staff on initiatives, including company-wide goals, internal communications, and employee engagement
- Work flexibly and act promptly
What you will bring
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for more executives
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment
- An incredible attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution on tasks
- Discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information
- Understanding of the highly flexible nature of support work and comfortability with being available as needed
- Quick learner with the ability to quickly pick up and adapt to new technology
- Being proactive anticipating the needs of others
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.