Senior Product Designer
New York, New York /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Product Designer, you will be deeply involved in developing new products and features for patients that provide seamless and dedicated access to our care team. You will achieve this by collaborating with our amazing Clinical team to research, test and evolve clinical processes alongside the technology. We are looking for demonstrated mastery of an effective and collaborative problem solving framework with refined design output. As an early member of the Product Design team, you will also work with your fellow product designers to shape the foundations of our team structure and processes and serve as advocates for our discipline to the wider organization.
What success looks like
- Oversee new products and features through full development cycles
- Participate actively in defining the strategy for your team’s initiatives with your product manager and tech leads
- Plan and execute research necessary to inform product decisions
- Design and prototype ideas with tight feedback loops in order to quickly communicate and validate product directions
- Consistently deliver compelling design solutions with an appropriate balance of viability, functionality, and delight
- Effectively articulate your thought process and strategic rationale to help stakeholders understand and align on design decisions
- Elegantly but firmly negotiate with product management and engineering to properly scope each release
- Partner with engineering to assure quality in functionality and design with every release
- Help the design team define and maintain necessary processes to work quickly, consistently and effectively – including (but not limited to) evolving our design system in Figma, running cross-functional design thinking sessions, holding design reviews, conducting research etc
- Lift your peers in areas where you are strong, and thoughtfully consider and act upon feedback you receive
What you will bring
- A portfolio that not only showcases beautiful shipped designs, but also thoughtful recaps of process, decisions, and learnings
- 4+ years relevant product design experience
- A strong sense of initiative, thoughtful synthesis of feedback, and swift adaptability when faced with ambiguity
- A strong understanding of the full product development cycle
- Expert level skills at design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Xd, etc)
- The ability to execute and discuss designs at various level of fidelity (from user flows and wireframes to detailed mockups and prototypes)
- Experience working with and contributing to design systemsExperience in healthcare is beneficial but *not* required
- Our Tools: Figma, Adobe Creative Suite
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.