Dev Ops Engineer
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver an easy-to-access, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs
What you will be doing
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Dev Ops Engineer who wants to build systems and teams. You will join a growing team of software engineers that is laying the foundation of Eden Health’s future. This is our first dedicated role to strengthen the discipline of Dev Ops within our Product Technology organization. You will work to build not only our infrastructure but also our culture and processes. You will not hesitate to jump in and fix things, because you take responsibility for sustainable engineering. Technical problem solving appeals to you and you want to lay the foundation for a healthy Dev Ops team. You understand that everyone will learn and grow to achieve goals that can never fit in a job description.
What success looks like
- Join the Product Engineering team as a seasoned Dev Ops Engineer to build and improve our systems infrastructure, release pipelines and security controls
- Create pipelines to deliver tools and stacks for development teams
- Use automation tools like CircleCI, Version One, or Ansible, to make building, finding bugs and releasing the program faster
- Provide architectural recommendations for our products that utilize cloud features and infrastructure
- Define and maintain engineering processes that let us develop quickly while keeping a high threshold for quality and reliability
- Architect network and infrastructure solutions that help us design, build and operate securely at scale
- Partner with the Security team to ensure security best principles are followed
- Build an understanding of our business and our unique approach to healthcare so that your technical decisions impact the company
- Help establish Eden Health as a professional, high quality engineering organization through contributions to open source, blogs, conference talks, etc.
What you will bring
- You have significant hands-on experience provisioning, operating and managing distributed application systems on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Heroku
- You have experience with automation tools like CircleCI or Jenkins to make development, finding bugs and releasing faster
- You are able to anticipate technical and operational risks and can help mitigate them
- You set a high bar for technical excellence and help your peers achieve it
- You have several approaches to debugging, alerting, maintaining and improving systems
- You seek simple answers to complicated questions
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.