Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner - New Jersey
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey /
Clinical Care /
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver an easy-to-access, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs
What you will be doing:
Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners will conduct in-person care, tele-health care, and health advocacy for our patients. As an early-stage company, we offer an opportunity to contribute to product design and clinical care pathway development. Excellent candidates will have a passion for providing amazing patient care, be eager to work alongside our clinical and engineering teams, and have proven experience in problem-solving, organization, and process improvement.
What success looks like
- Provide exceptional in-person primary care, women's health care, and urgent care
- Care for patients in our offices and pop-up worksite clinics
- Provide continuous care and follow-up care through our telehealth platform
- Collect lab specimens – draw blood, collect urine samples, and perform pap smears and throat swabs
- Administer in-office tests and treatments – vaccinations, electrocardiogram (EKG), glucometer, nebulizer, spirometry
What you will bring
- A passion for delivering holistic primary care and supporting patients
- A team-oriented approach to health care
- Positive and caring presence with patients
- The desire to be part of a fast-moving, cutting-edge startup
- Current New York Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner License
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.