New York, New York /
Clinical Operations /
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will do
As the Pop-up Associate you will develop and execute Eden Health Pop-Up clinics at multiple locations across New York City and other states as required. In this role, you will be coordinating all activities prior to the onsite clinic, including staffing and equipment resources. You will be traveling to and from worksite clinics and attending the event. This role is critical to ensuring effective delivery of services and optimal patient experience at employer locations. This role reports to the GM of Pop Ups. You will work with the clinical, engineering, and operations teams to improve our day to day clinic functions and provide excellent patient experiences. Excellent candidates will have a passion for customer service, be enthusiastic about improving the healthcare experience, and be eager and ready to work alongside our medical providers. This is an entirely in-person role that requires flexibility and energy in terms of varying hours, extended hours, and travel via car, plane, and train, including weekends as needed.
What success looks like
- Own operations for Eden Health Pop Ups, including making sure the team has all the required equipment and resources on the day
- Enthusiasm for delivering excellent customer service and five star patient experiences
- Ability to engage with diverse patient populations, answer FAQs about Eden Health and the pop up events, and basic insurance and cost questions
- Execute a standard approach to ensure consistent delivery at employer locations, including process for patients scheduling appointments prior to the day, check in process, collecting insurance, being clear about on the day roles and responsibilities of care team
- Work with Customer Success team to set the date and understand the room set up/requirements in addition to providing input on communication materials to be sent to employer HR team in advance of the clinic
- Coordinate with Eden Health team leads to plan staffing needs well in advance of clinic date
- Create a process to collect feedback about how the clinic went, identifying areas for improvement
- Coordinate with Inventory Manager to ensure that the Pop-up Clinics are appropriately stocked
- Maintain brand standards when at onsite locations, ensuring marketing materials are available and that team members are briefed on the FAQs about Eden Health’s services
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team, Clinical Operations and Sales Team to collate feedback from patients and communicate success to employer HR teams
- Attention to detail when coordinating appointments, checking in patients, dealing with insurance information, and handling patients’ protected health information including specimen samples
What you will bring
- 2-5 years experience planning and coordinating operations.
- Experience in healthcare a plus
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with multiple stakeholders, either internal to a company or externally with patients and clients
- A roll-up-the sleeves attitude to ensuring that the on site clinics run smoothly, jumping in as needed to be a member of the front line team
- Strong ability to collect and synthesize important feedback from patients, coupled with Care Team feedback regarding opportunities for improvement
- Ability to drive improvement in a targeted fashion to make sure we are focussing on the right areas in line with the company priorities
Why Eden Health
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.