Head of Sales
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
Eden Health is looking for a highly motivated and driven sales leader to be an integral part of a growing Sales team. You will lead a team of Account Executives, enabling them to showcase the value of Eden Health’s services. You and your team will work closely with HR and finance decision-makers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted liaison. You’ll also work cross-functionally with internal teams to align our product roadmap and marketing materials with prospective customers’ needs. You will develop new sales strategies, define sales processes, create enablement resources and work with your team to account for the sales pipeline ensuring accurate forecasting. You will create metrics, including team quotas and KPIs. You will have significant autonomy and accountability in ensuring the successful growth of sales revenue. You will be expected to understand our market, find creative ways to engage prospects, continually refining our sales playbooks and amplifying our value proposition. We want people who will go above and beyond to find opportunities for Eden Health to grow its reach and impact. This role reports to the VP of Growth and Partnerships.
What success looks like
- Manage and coach a growing Sales team to develop successful sales strategies including implementing multi-tiered approaches, establishing a wide network of contacts, defining measurable success metrics, developing successful campaigns, navigating conversations around attribution, identifying and staying ahead of risks, and accurately forecasting opportunities
- Meet and exceed quarterly team quotas by holding your team accountable for activities that lead to revenue generation
- Directly support and execute sales conversations with your team, especially with enterprise level prospects or other strategic accounts
- Empower your team with scalable systems and repeatable processes to increase account executives’ sales skills, product and industry knowledge
- Train and assist sales representatives in closing complex transactions by teaching best practices in prospecting, managing and closing opportunities, and the skills needed to position Eden Health as the industry leader
- Create a team culture that's positive, motivating, and performance-driven
- Provide regular updates to management on team activities, opportunities, and risks
- Implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of the Sales team
- Develop and maintain executive level relationships to help drive sales activities
What you will bring
- 5+ years relevant experience
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Experience in healthcare, healthtech or selling to our target audiences (HR, People Operations, Financial Managers)
- A proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Ability to build a scalable process and you have the analytical skills to optimize them over time
- Experienced communicator with a proven track record of executive outreach
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a history of building partnerships from scratch
- A blend of strategy and execution. You see the larger picture, but you dive into the details to get things done
- Ability to handle critical conversations internally with sales representatives as well as client escalations
- Ability to navigate uncertainty successfully for all parties and lead them to desired outcomes
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: email@example.com.