Sales Development Representative
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health provides simple, tech-enabled primary care sold directly to employers. Our users enjoy immediate access to care over the Eden Health app, in our private clinics, and directly in their offices. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a driven Sales Development Representative to play a major part in Eden Health's growth. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities, collaborating strategically with experienced Account Executives and working with the Marketing team to research and target accounts to impact our growth as a business. Our Sales Development Representative will work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment to build something meaningful. You will have all the sales tools you need to be successful, ongoing training and development and the opportunity for advancement.
What success looks like
- Understand Eden Health's value proposition, ROI analysis, use cases, key questions and benefits to conduct appropriate sales conversations
- Outbound and connect with prospects over the phone, social networks and email
- Follow up on all inbound and marketing-generated leads
- Apply sales expertise and knowledge to create and advance early-stage opportunities (i.e. secure meetings, attend events and agree to demos)
- Manage pipeline and outreach via CRM and Sales Automation tools
- Work in tandem with Account Executives to help them identify and develop opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales team to accelerate the sales cycle and reach target accounts
- Create a customer-first experience that inspires our audience
What you will bring
- 0-2 years' sales experience
- Bachelor's degree
- A verifiable history of exceeding personal targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A sense of accountability and commitment to attain goals
- The ability to perform day to day tasks with minimal supervision
- A strong work ethic
- Proficiency with Google Docs
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary, commission and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.