Content Marketing Manager
New York, New York
About Eden Health
Eden Health is a fast-growing enhanced primary care practice designed to elevate the health and wellbeing of employees everywhere. Integrating local, in-person primary and mental healthcare with 24/7 virtual care, Eden Health strives to be the world’s most loved primary care practice. With Eden, employers and employees get a dedicated Care Team of best-in-class doctors, clinicians, and insurance experts who deliver an easy-to-access, coordinated, and compassionate healthcare experience. We have transformed healthcare from an unpleasant necessity to a delightful experience focused on improving the lives of patients. The proof is in the outcomes; when companies work with us, they have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs
What you will do:
As Content Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and execution of our content strategy end-to-end, from creating engaging content that attracts site traffic and nurtures leads to distributing that content through multiple channels including our email, blog, and social media properties. We are looking for a results-oriented marketing professional with a stellar writing background, strong attention to detail, and a data-driven mindset. This role offers an exciting opportunity to build, engage, and grow our key audiences. The Content Marketing Manager will report to our Head of Marketing.
What success looks like
- Defining, owning, and managing our content strategy end-to-end, driving thought leadership, demand generation and brand awareness
- Staying up to date on trends in the healthcare landscape to create compelling, accurate content and helping develop Eden Health’s point of view on critical industry topics
- Developing and directing our editorial strategy and maintaining our content marketing calendar
- Creating a wide range of enlightening, engaging, and error-free content (blog posts, checklists, quick tips, eGuides, white papers)
- Interviewing clients and patients to develop case studies/success stories
- Soliciting content contributions from members of the Eden Health team
- Copy editing or proofreading team and guest contributions
- Collaborating with Head of Marketing and data teams to build infrastructure and reporting for measuring impact of marketing efforts
What you will bring
- 4+ years marketing or journalism experience with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Love for writing and storytelling
- Demonstrated experience writing both long and short form content (writing samples required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including expertise in grammar and proofreading
- Exceptional interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills, openness to feedback
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple projects while balancing competing priorities with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- B2B and or healthcare marketing experience is preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, a sense of humor, and humility are a must
Why Eden Health?
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO, healthy snacks, and regular happy hours
- Awesome team with a great comraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Eden Health will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.