Program Manager, Electric Vehicle PMO
Seattle, WA /
Edison Energy – Transportation Electrification /
Edison Energy LLC (DBA in Europe as Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy) is a global energy and sustainability advisory firm that provides strategy and implementation services to help large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future.
As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Edison helps companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability,
renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
With the recent integration of Edison, Altenex, and Alfa into one global company, we bring the strength of combined expertise across energy procurement, optimization, renewables, and sustainability solutions. With advanced technological capabilities and expanded international reach, we enable our clients to achieve a more positive, measurable impact.
Edison enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX).
As a member of the Transportation Electrification & DER Solutions team, the successful candidate is responsible for managing multiple projects and efforts related to Edison Energy’s client portfolios of electric vehicle (EV) and distributed energy (DER) related projects. This role supports the cross-functional organization of transportation electrification: business development, advisory, electric vehicle (EV) implementation, distributed energy resources (DER), and optimization. This role will require an organized and forward-thinking individual who can manage multiple projects and brings organization, structure, and clear communication to their work.
- Program: Overseeing administrative aspects of Transportation Electrification and Distributed Energy programs, which include a portfolio of projects. This can include elements across strategy, design & engineering, and construction activities. Oversee the growth of the program through such activities as the development of innovative program design solutions. Reviews and understands contracts and service agreements and ensures project compliance with such governing documents.
- Performance: ensuring portfolio programs have key milestones established to advance performance and metric reporting, and monitoring performance against such roadmaps and/or priority projects list and achievement of key milestones. Monitor, analyze, report, and visualize on program performance. Drive overall direction, management, momentum, and competition of portfolio deliverables. Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Reporting: Works with Project Managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to develop budgets, schedules, and plans. Develops client and internal reports on cost, deliverable, and schedule milestones. These should include elements of program design, client engagement, budget, and timely and accurate reporting and deliverables. Assist with company-related reporting needs.
- Collaboration: Work with internal teams such as Sustainability, Energy Optimization, Supply and Renewables & Analytics Advisory to inform strategy development. Develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize benefits to the Company.
- A minimum of 8 years professional experience
- A minimum of three years of relevant program management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, display excellent judgment, and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Experience in managing timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Excellent oral communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), including Project or other project scheduling platforms (i.e. SmartSheets, ProCore)
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
- Industry experience in the electric vehicle sector, with specific expertise in fleet electrification strategy and / or implementation
- Strong project delivery skills, including customer insights, team collaboration and oversight, visual communications, report writing, and meeting facilitation
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a cross-disciplinary audience, both in writing and in presentation skills
- Comfortable in client facing role, strong leadership skills with the ability to shift between program management staff and technical staff
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Outstanding attention to detail while managing multiple client portfolios with competing timelines
- Travel may be expected up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor of Science degree, or a related field
- Direct experience with implementing EV or DER projects a plus
- Interest in an entrepreneurial opportunity associated with developing and growing TE consulting offerings, including a desire to actively participate in strategic growth planning and people development
- Generous Paid Time Off (includes but not limited to Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Sick, Vacation, etc.)
- National Holiday Pay & Float Holidays
- 401(k) Employer Matching
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Employer 100% Paid Life Insurance Benefits
- Employer 100% Paid Short Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Supplemental (Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits, Cancer/Critical Care, Hospitalization, Accident)
- Education tuition reimbursement program (from an accredited institution for college level and/or advance degree)
- Short Term Incentive (STI) Bonus Based on Performance Goals
Senior Program Manager title will be considered for appropriate experience level
Remote applicants will also be considered
Edison Energy is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
The Company is now requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, both for safety and business reasons. During the final stage of the interview process you will be required to disclose your COVID vaccination status and provide proof of vaccination to Human Resources. The Company will consider requests for exemptions from the vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons, though not all such requests will necessarily be approved.
NOTE: Edison Energy Group is not the same company as Southern California Edison, the utility, and Edison Energy Group is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission.
Salary Range Transparency:
US Remote: $1200,000-$170,000 USD annually
The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $120,000-$170,000 USD annually for Colorado, Washington, and New York City residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Salary range represents the low and high end of Edison Energy's salary range for our Program Manager, Electric Vehicle PMO. Salaries vary depending on factors including location and experience. Salary is one part of Edison Energy's Total Compensation Package.