Edison Energy – Marketing & Strategy /
Edison Energy LLC (DBA in Europe as Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy) is a global energy and sustainability advisory firm that provides strategy and implementation services to help large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future.
As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Edison helps companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability,
renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
With the recent integration of Edison, Altenex, and Alfa into one global company, we bring the strength of combined expertise across energy procurement, optimization, renewables, and sustainability solutions. With advanced technological capabilities and expanded international reach, we enable our clients to achieve a more positive, measurable impact.
Edison enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX).
Edison Energy is looking for a writer to join our growing Marketing team. You will support writing, editing, and copyediting across internal and external-facing content including blog articles, press releases, reports, whitepapers, proposals, website copy, newsletters, and companywide communications. Ideally, you have worked in the clean energy or sustainability industry or are excited to join it because the mission is personally meaningful.
Reporting directly to the Senior Content and Communications Manager, and working closely with the broader Marketing team, you will have an opportunity to tackle a wide variety of writing projects.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker who can make connections between ideas or concepts and clearly and effectively communicate them in written form. You are a stickler for detail, have a solid grasp of what makes an interesting story, and are a team player but can work independently. You are responsive and accessible, a good communicator, and are eager to learn and grow.
- Assist with the development of industry/market reports, whitepapers, blogs, newsletters, and other external-facing content
- Edit and copyedit internal-facing content such as companywide communications and updates
- Assist with sourcing articles, reports, and other materials as part of broader content campaigns
- Develop and write original internal and external-facing content
- Manage Editorial Tracker, content folders, and internal web-based collaborative platform
- Track and audit website content for necessary updates, edits, and copyedits
- Support case study tracking and development
- Assist with content requests from SMEs, clients, and partners
- Assist with Editorial calendar management
- Consistently deliver clean copy that incorporates data insights while upholding brand standards for voice and tone, as well as best practices across content channels
- Business Development & Sales Support
- Update, organize, and maintain stock library of key content pieces for proposal development, pitch decks, and client education materials as part of broader post-mortem and proposal close out process and strategy
- Assist with slide decks for sales pitches, event and webinar presentations, and award submissions
- Assist with client-facing communications
- Assist with drafting, editing, and copyediting press releases and media advisories
- Assist with drafting of statements and quotes for Leadership and SMEs for external-facing communications such as press releases and newsletters
- 2+ years’ experience writing for a corporation; professional services firm; or media outlet
- Strong writing, grammar, copyediting,and proofreading skills
- A portfolio of published articles/content to showcase
- Exceptional attention to detail
- An ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Flexible and nimble, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Industry experience preferred
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Website CMS systems (WordPress)- nice to have
- Previous work experience in the journalism field
- Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Writing, English, Communications, or a related field
Please note that the application needs to be submitted in English.