Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Mexico City /
Edison Energy – Technology /
Edison Energy LLC (DBA in Europe as Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy) is a global energy and sustainability advisory firm that provides strategy and implementation services to help large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future.
As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Edison helps companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability,
renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
With the recent integration of Edison, Altenex, and Alfa into one global company, we bring the strength of combined expertise across energy procurement, optimization, renewables, and sustainability solutions. With advanced technological capabilities and expanded international reach, we enable our clients to achieve a more positive, measurable impact.
Edison enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX).
The Senior D365 CRM Developer is responsible for developing business solutions across all service lines (products). This position will work with other members of the IT team and the client's business stakeholders to develop reliable, stable and efficient software solutions; responsible for technical design, performing reliable and efficient development work and automated QA testing. In addition, the Senior D365 Developer provides technical leadership across the Department, including training, documenting, and project planning. Additionally, the Senior D365 CRM Developer will support the ongoing monitoring of level 2 and 3 support items to ensure systems and interfaces are operating as designed and data integrity is maintained.
- Work closely with teams (project, products) to design, build and implement new solutions that leverage D365 CRM best practices and capabilities and related technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and technical recommendations to improve existing applications and systems architecture. This may include new technologies that interface to D365 CRM (3rd party or Cloud applications).
- Evaluate, recommend, plan, and execute the integration of new functionality, business processes and data into existing applications environment.
- Automate business processes and intelligence with Power Platform (Power Automate, Power BI, PowerApps).
- Utilize Microsoft Azure services like Function Apps, Web Apps, Service Bus, Logic Apps, etc. to build efficient solutions and integrations.
- Collaborate with team members to configure, customize, and implement the Dynamics CRM system to meet the business needs, including D365 modules, advanced configuration, and custom development (Logic Apps and Plugins).
- Liaise with Product Owners, software vendors, and colleagues to address system related issues and integration of functional requirements into the applications environment.
- Analyze and recommend ways to improve and modernize existing solutions, systems, and processes.
- Ensure production support service levels are met for all business applications and troubleshoot problems and bugs in a timely manner.
- Assists in the creation of system and personal dashboards, reports, and views for end-users.
- Strong understanding of business processes enabled by CRM systems – sales, operations, field sales automation, customer service and delivery.
- Able to identify changes in business needs and translate these into successful solutions through effective project and resource management.
- Provide timely reports on the status of projects as well as any unforeseen issues to management and business stakeholders.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business Systems Analysis or Information Systems or related field (or equivalent work experience) a must.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience, including designing, configuring, testing, and implementing MS Dynamics D365 CRM.
- Strong understanding of common MS CRM interface touchpoints – e.g., Azure data warehouse, Power Apps Portal, D365 Finance and Operations, Microsoft Office365 (Outlook, tasks).
- Experience with full life cycle systems implementation methodologies.
- Working experience as a MS D365 CRM developer.
- Software industry (SaaS or other), energy or sustainability industry experience strongly desired.
- Training or certification in Microsoft technologies and applications.
- 3-5+ years of experience working with MS Dynamics CRM (D365) and C#/.NET Development.
- Strong problem solving, process mapping and analytical skills required.
- Team orientated with the ability to work and communicate effectively with users at all levels in the organization.
- Strong (English) oral and written communication skills a must.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to meet and coordinate multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Ability to function as a team member.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics (D365) CRM certification.
- 7-10+ years’ experience including 1+ years of Energy/Sustainability industry experience.
- Proven work experience in common CRM interface touchpoints – e.g., Azure data warehouse, Power Apps Portal, D365 Finance and Operations, Microsoft Office365 (Outlook, tasks).
- Extensive experience and certification as a MS D365 CRM developer.
- 5-7+ years of experience working with MS Dynamics CRM (D365) and C#/.NET Development.
- Strong understanding of customer portals and advisory service models.
- Skills in leadership, managing through influence, relationship management, and presentations.
- Ability to work with BA, PM, other stakeholders at all levels.
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be comfortable adapting to changing business needs.
- Strategic thinker capable of establishing a clear intent and direction.
- Strong organization and process-oriented skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail while working on multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Ability to work independently on aggressive schedules and be self-motivated.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts to a cross-disciplinary audience, both in writing and in presentation skills.
- Must work well in a remote team environment.
- Aptitude for analytical thinking, attentive to detail, and able to stay organized across multiple workstreams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and present effectively
- Effectively solves problems and conflicts, thrives in collaborative environments.
Edison Energy is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
NOTE: Edison Energy Group is not the same company as Southern California Edison, the utility, and Edison Energy Group is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission.
Competitive Benefits Available