Operations Analyst (with Nordic languages)
Sarajevo, BiH /
Energy Trading Company – Operations EU /
Alfa Energy Group (An Edison Energy Company) is a global energy advisory firm that helps large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future. As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Alfa, Altenex & Edison help companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability, renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
Our alliance enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX) and does business in Europe as Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy Group.
As we continue our growth, we are looking for a new member to join our community. The role of Operations Analyst requires professionalism and enthusiasm to ensure success. Candidates need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and good computer literacy. The role requires someone who is hardworking and self-motivated with the confidence and ambition to deliver success to both themselves and the group.
- Working closely with senior colleagues from the EU Operations team and external partners to achieve set goals
- Delivering required services to European clients
- Data collection and entering and processing data in internal data systems within a set time frame
- Review and test processes and templates to harmonize them so that they are in alignment with EU regions
- Participating in tendering processes for clients and their energy-related requirements.
- Handling after-sale activities internally and externally, activities such as providing support, query handling, tenders, and ongoing issues for clients
- Proactively tracking and monitoring all energy market regulations
- Conducting tasks and procedures that relate to service delivery using in-house systems and software
- Continuously working on your personal development, namely skills in negotiation, public speaking, client-facing presentation, coaching, mentoring, project coordinating, and internal system skills
- Additional responsibilities as required by the team leader
Experience and Skills
- Proficiency in one of the Nordic languages (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Icelandic or Swedish) – Essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and local languages – Essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, MS Project) – Essential
- Keen eye for detail – Essential
- Problem-solver – Essential
- Organized – Essential
- Delivery-focused and results-oriented – Essential
- Acts with integrity – Essential
- Accountable – Essential
- Innovative – Essential
- Flexible and self-motivated – Essential
- Education background in economics/administration – Desirable
Edison Energy, Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy Group is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Competitive Benefits Available