Junior Operations Analyst
Sarajevo, BiH /
Energy Trading Company – Operations UK /
Alfa Energy Group (An Edison Energy Company) is a global energy advisory firm that helps large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future. As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Alfa, Altenex & Edison help companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability, renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
Our alliance enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX) and does business in Europe as Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy Group.
In the past year, our Operations team has been rapidly growing to meet the business’s needs. As we continue this growth, we are looking for a new member to join our community, an individual who can embrace change positively and strives to develop professionally.
This is a hybrid role, working as a part of the growing team, you would be providing support services and ongoing care to our existing large and multi-site clients.
- Obtaining energy data from various data sources such as suppliers, and data collectors
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy and raising and resolving errors with suppliers
- Processing invoices or preparing them for payment using internal and external platforms
- Performing energy data analyses and reports to enable the client to budget, forecast, recharge tenants or identify cost savings opportunities
- Producing various reports in conjunction with objectives
- Collecting, sorting, and providing data to relevant parties for their respective use
- Dealing with incoming external and internal enquiries
- Communicating with clients, suppliers or stakeholders via email and telephone as and when required
- Working alongside all stakeholders to provide a quality service to clients, within agreed deadlines
- Actively thinking of ways to improve service and the department
- Additional responsibilities as required by the line manager
Experience and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – Essential
- Strong Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) skills – Essential
- Strong mathematics and analytics knowledge - Essential
- Keen eye for detail – Essential
- Problem solver – Essential
- Organised – Essential
- Delivery-focused and results-oriented – Essential
- Acts with integrity – Essential
- Accountable – Essential
- Flexible and self-motivated – Essential
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills – Essential
- Education background in economics/electrical engineering/administration – Desirable
Edison Energy, Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy Group is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
Competitive Benefits Available