Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365/PowerApps Developer
Remote, Mexico /
Edison Energy – Technology /
Edison Energy LLC (DBA in Europe as Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy) is a global energy and sustainability advisory firm that provides strategy and implementation services to help large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future.
As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Edison helps companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability,
renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
With the recent integration of Edison, Altenex, and Alfa into one global company, we bring the strength of combined expertise across energy procurement, optimization, renewables, and sustainability solutions. With advanced technological capabilities and expanded international reach, we enable our clients to achieve a more positive, measurable impact.
Edison enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
Edison Energy LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Edison International (NYSE: EIX).
The Senior D365 CRM / PowerApps Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and implementing complex business solutions using the full stack of Microsoft technologies, including Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure, and SharePoint. They will serve as a hands-on developer within an Agile development team that is part of a large portfolio of projects. The Senior D365 CRM / PowerApps Developer will support and enhance applications for business needs. Additionally, the Senior D365 CRM Developer will support the ongoing monitoring of level 2 and 3 support items to ensure systems and interfaces are operating as designed and data integrity is maintained.
- Work with business analysts and customers to understand business requirements.
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both stakeholders and development teams.
- Support and contribute to the company architecture best practices and Dynamics 365 CRM standards used on projects.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and that appropriate design patterns are being utilized.
- Develop solutions for more complex user stories.
- Implement, configure, and customize the Dynamics/Power Platform and Portal/Power Pages.
- Leverage Power Platform and other means to integrate into Azure services.
- Assist less senior developers.
- Supporting testing of applications.
Required Work Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business Systems or Information Systems or related field (or equivalent work experience) a must.
- 7-10+ years of relevant work experience, including designing, configuring, testing, and implementing Dynamics D365 CRM and PowerApps.
- Strong understanding of common CRM interface touchpoints, for example Azure data warehouse, Power Apps Portal, D365 Finance and Operations, Microsoft Office365 (Outlook, tasks).
- Experience with full life cycle systems implementation methodologies.
- Working experience as a D365 CRM and PowerApps developer.
- Software industry (SaaS or other), energy or sustainability industry experience strongly desired.
- Training or certification in Microsoft technologies and applications.
- 5+ years MS PowerApps, Power Automate development.
- Strong understanding of Power Platform components, including PBI, Power Automate, Portals, etc.
- PowerApps integration with Azure Apps (API, Logic, Functions), REST services.
- Strong understanding of business processes enabled by CRM systems (sales, operations, field sales automation, customer service and delivery).
- Translate business needs/changes into successful solutions through effective project and resource management.
- Strong problem solving, process mapping and analytical skills required.
- Team orientated with the ability to work and communicate effectively with users at all levels in the organization.
- Strong (English) oral and written communication skills a must.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to meet and coordinate multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Ability to function as a team member.
- Proficiency in English Language
Preferred Work Experience & Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics (D365) CRM or PowerApps certification.
- Power Platforms / Azure Fundamentals.
- 7-10+ years’ relevant work experience.
- 1+ years of Energy/Sustainability industry experience.
- Extensive experience and certification as a D365 CRM and PowerApps Professional or Developer.
- 5+ years MS PowerApps, Power Automate development.
- Experience developing solutions that span across multiple O365 services.
- Strong understanding of customer portals and advisory service models.
- Skills in leadership, managing through influence, relationship management, and presentations.
- Agile methodology knowledge.
- Ability to work with BA, PM, other stakeholders at all levels.
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be comfortable adapting to changing business needs.
- Strategic thinker capable of establishing a clear intent and direction.
- Strong organization and process-oriented skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail while working on multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Ability to work independently on aggressive schedules and be self-motivated.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex technical concepts to a cross-disciplinary audience, both in writing and in presentation skills.
- Must work well in a remote team environment.
- Aptitude for analytical thinking, attentive to detail, and able to stay organized across multiple workstreams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Effectively solves problems and conflicts, thrives in collaborative environments.
Edison Energy is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
NOTE: Edison Energy Group is not the same company as Southern California Edison, the utility, and Edison Energy Group is not regulated by the California Public Utilities Commission.
Competitive Benefits Available