London, UK /
Alfa Energy Group – HR /
Alfa Energy Group (An Edison Energy Company) is a global energy advisory firm that helps large corporate, industrial, and institutional clients better navigate the choices, opportunities, and risks that will emerge from the transition to a net-zero future. As stakeholder expectations around corporate sustainability increase, Alfa, Altenex & Edison help companies rise to this challenge by designing and implementing individualized strategies, projects, and programs across sustainability, renewables, transportation electrification, energy optimization, and energy supply.
Our alliance enables organizations to deliver on their strategic, financial, and sustainability goals by addressing today’s key energy challenges: carbon, cost, complexity, and creating energy equity across communities.
On the back of recent new client acquisitions, we are undergoing an expansion programme, and looking for an experienced professional individual to join us in the HR Department.
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conducting employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, assisting the Office Manager with new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Monitoring and recording holidays
- Ensure admin processes are adhered to
- Be the point of contact for any HR Admin issues
- Drafting job descriptions; job offers as well as termination offers.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience of working in a HR position
- Can multi-task with good attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Are a great team player with a strong sense of commitment to all team members
- Work efficiently, under pressure and meet deadlines while always maintaining high confidentiality
- Highly motivated, strong team player, flexible in approach to work, with demonstrable capacity for adapting to challenging and changing work and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Person of integrity
- Problem solver
- Attentive to detail
- Independent decision maker
- Easily approachable
- Ethical and looking for growth
- Team player
- Working under pressure
- Competitive salary with annual review.
- Company pension scheme.
- Critical illness cover.
- Regular appraisals and career progression.
- Duvet day – you choose when you want to take it.
- Two hours earlier finish on the day of your birthday.
- Excellent location. Our office is a few minutes walking distance from Ealing Broadway underground and train station, with an abundance of shops and restaurants nearby.
Edison Energy, Altenex Energy and Alfa Energy Group is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national original, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
This position will work primarily in the office during and after the probationary period with the option to work remotely from home up to two days per week.