QA Engineer (Remote/Anywhere)
Technology – QA /
Edlio is a rapidly growing technology company with a portfolio of software solutions in the K-12 education sector. Thousands of customers trust our products and we continue to build on our vision to transform the education technology sector to help improve the lives of school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. Our current portfolio of software solutions include an Enterprise Content Management System and a suite of Online Payments solutions.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team and help us perform quality assurance testing for product development tasks. This is a hands-on technical role that will perform quality assurance testing and write automated tests.
The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience building test automation suites for web and mobile applications, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of building and delivering customer facing product functionality.
Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English and willing to work in Pacific time zone (UTC-8) hours.
- Create test cases and plans for new software features being developed
- Perform Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, and Regression testing
- Troubleshoot, identify, and create detailed bug reports
- Conduct ad-hoc exploratory testing
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers as part of the SDLC process
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with software testing (both manual and automated testing)
- Experience with browser developer tools (e.g. Chrome DevTools)
- Experience with tools like Postman for API testing
- Experience with automated software testing frameworks like WebdriverIO and Selenium
- Experience testing native mobile applications on iOS and Android
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience with some of the other technologies we work with: Git, Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL) and crafting SQL queries.
- Familiarity with directory services (AD/ADFS/LDAP)
- Prior software development or scripting experience (Python/Bash/Node)
- Remote Position (Work from anywhere)
- Professional development and continued education opportunities