Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
Los Angeles, CA /
Marketing – Marketing /
Hi, we're Edlio! We are a fast-paced software development company that is looking for a smart, energetic, supportive, and dynamic individual to join our team. We specialize in a web-based solution for thousands of schools and districts nationwide. Our content management system is packed with features designed specifically for teachers and school administrators and is a perfect fit for educational organizations of any size, from small charter schools to districts with dozens of campuses.
- We are seeking a highly motivated team member looking to start a career in marketing. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be tasked with a wide variety of research, administrative, outreach, and writing projects. This role is a great match for someone looking for hands-on experience in B2B marketing. Edlio takes a unique approach to marketing that prioritizes quality content that creates real value for school leaders. This is a challenging role that will push you to grow your creative and business skills.
- Assist with daily operation of the marketing team (background research, sending/responding to emails, working with event organizers, putting together reports, etc.)
- Conduct outreach to school leaders and subject matter experts to set up interviews
- Help write texts for marketing materials and content
- Help plan and execute successful marketing events
- Assist in staffing trade shows, conferences and promotional events as needed
- Manage the in house promotional equipment and PR item inventory
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements, inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipt
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, including the ROI on conferences attended etc.
- Follow up on leads after conferences and trade shows to schedule a demo for sales in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field
- We will also consider candidates with a writing focused degree such as English Literature, History, Philosophy, etc. These candidates will need to demonstrate a strong desire to learn about marketing in the technology field.
- Some knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mastery of basic technology skills and the ability to learn new software independently
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Ability to produce detail oriented work on tight deadlines
- Base salary
- 401K with employer matching
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Edlio Winter Break
- Travel stipend
- Wellness stipend