Fullstack Software Engineer (Remote)
Technology – Product Engineering /
Edlio is a rapidly growing technology company with a portfolio of software solutions in the K-12 education sector. With thousands of customers, we continue to build on our vision to transform the education technology sector to help improve the lives of school administrators, teachers, parents, and students. Our current portfolio of software solutions includes an Enterprise Content Management System, a Parent Engagement Platform, and an Online Payments Platform.
We are looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer to join our team and help us support and grow our products by delivering new product features for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience working as a fullstack developer, strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of building and delivering customer facing product functionality.
Applicants must be based in Mexico and must be currently authorized to work in Mexico without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future. Applicants must also be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Design, develop, and implement new front-end and back-end software functionality
- Work with Tech Leads to architect and design new technical solutions
- Collaborate with Product Managers to deliver new customer facing product functionality
- Take operational responsibility for the components that you write
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with a server side programming language (Java, Node.js, Python, Golang)
- Experience working with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks (React/Angular)
- Experience with Linux command line
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience developing with Java 8+, Kotlin, and Spring
- Experience with Java Server Pages (JSP) and web application servers (Apache Tomcat)
- Experience with Java build tools (Gradle/Maven/Ant)
- Experience with Node.js and related technologies
- Familiarity with the AWS toolset (Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, S3, ECS, CloudFront)
- Familiarity with designing and building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with unit testing (JUnit, Mocha)
- Prior experience with some of the other technologies we work with: ES6, TypeScript, Git, GraphQL, Docker, Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Work from home
- Health insurance - Medical/dental/vision health benefits, with dependent coverage
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Wellness program - Fitness/gym reimbursement
- Tuition Program - Professional development and continued education opportunities
- Travel benefit - 1,500 USD annual travel/vacation expenses
- Pantry Vouchers