Brooklyn, NY /
ēdn is seeking an Operations Associate to work closely with our Supply Chain and Operations Leadership to manage daily order processing, facilitate communication between our 3PL and internal teams, and oversee the flow of order data through our operations systems. You will form a deep understanding of our hardware, technology and app infrastructure, as well as our nature-driven subscription e-commerce platform in order to meet the demands of our operating initiatives.
What you'll do at ēdn:
- Communicate with our 3PL warehouse and logistics partners to ensure timely deliveries
- Track open sales orders
- Format CX damage order replacement CSV files
- Upload and monitor the processing of orders in our 3PL platform
- Maintain accuracy of customer order information in our order management system
- Refine order management operating procedures and warehouse standard operating procedures
- Work closely with our CX team to address and resolve any order and customer issues
- Partner with the Operations leadership team to create and refine team metrics and KPIs
- Measure & report on metrics daily
- Manage customized orders & order processing
- Support market & product development research, escalate all issues to product and engineer team
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 2 - 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain and standard operating procedures for an ecommerce, consumer goods and/or subscription based company
- Prior experience with operations systems, experience with order management, and warehouse management systems is ideal.
- Thorough communication skills and exhibit the ability to clearly communicate problems/solutions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Mid to advanced Excel skills, familiarity with G Suite products
- Ability to measure and enforcing our company set KPIs
You will be working with a diverse group of talented, motivated, and intensely focused co-workers.
ēdn is an innovative consumer tech company set out to reinvent the way people experience nature through plants. Our software-powered growing platform enables and empowers anyone to grow a variety of plants indoors. We are a consumer focused product company that leverages custom software, mobile applications, sustainably designed hardware, and a continually growing variety of plants to create a better future where plants and nature are integrated into our everyday lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.