Junior Inside Sales
Barcelona, Cataluña, España /
Growth & Revenue – International Revenue /
Have you always wanted to put your passion for education to use on the job? Would you like to work with an incredible team making an impact on learning around the world? If you answered yes, we can't wait to meet you!
We’re looking for our next Junior Inside Sales to join the Growth and Revenue Team in Barcelona. And just who are we? Edpuzzle is a leading edtech company with offices in San Francisco and Barcelona and nearly 10 years of history helping teachers find and create exciting, interactive video lessons. Over 80% of U.S. schools and millions of teachers and students in 190+ countries around the world are already using Edpuzzle to make education more equitable and engaging.
Wondering what it’s like to work at Edpuzzle?
Picture a place where you can connect with your teammates, whether remotely or in person, whenever you need support. A place where one day you're helping shape one of the biggest edtech platforms in the world, and the next day you're doing a teambuilding activity with your coworkers. A place where everyone has been selected because they're the best at what they do, and where your manager and team trust your decisions fully. A place where you're encouraged to learn and grow because education is the cornerstone of everything we do. Check out the job details below to see if Edpuzzle could be the right fit for you!
About the role
The Junior Inside Sales will be reporting directly to our International Inside Sales Manager to join our Growth and Revenue team and help us build up our business activities. Tasks that you will be entrusted with include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Inside Sales team in various regions (EMEA and APAC) and campaigns.
- Communicate with schools and groups of schools using Edpuzzle in your assigned region, and develop an understanding of their needs and goals.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through outbound emails.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to understand their wishes and concerns.
- Support our Sales Executives in preparing and delivering appropriate presentations about our products and services.
- Support the team in Sales campaigns, setting up meetings, or preparing proposals.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Collaborate with team members to organize our own database and CRM, setting up trials and networks.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and video calls.
- 1-2 years of experience in an Inside Sales role or similar.
- Fluent level of English and Spanish, any other language is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken (email, phone and face-to-face conversations).
- Experience analysing data and reports (to keep an eye on key performance metrics from our CRM).
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- You are based in the Barcelona area and have a work permit to work in Spain.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new strategies.
- Proactive and a self-starter.
- Self-motivated: You have the ability to stay on-task while working alone.
- A strategic thinker: You’re unafraid to use data to problem-solve, inform decisions and persuade.
- Empathetic: You’re able to understand our users and customers needs.
- Persistent: You don’t give up until you get what you want.
- A team-player: You look for ways to learn from and help your teammates.
- Unintimidated by new technology and quick to pick up new skills.
- Degree in International Business or similar.
- Ability to speak and write in other languages.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience.
- Previous experience teaching or in education.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Free private health insurance policy with AXA.
- €2000 annually for meals.
- Flexible remuneration for childcare and transportation.
- 24 paid holidays plus December 24th and 31st.
- Flexible working hours and reduced working time on Fridays.
- Free coffee, snacks, and drinks in the Barcelona office.
- Teambuilding events during working hours
- Incredible opportunity to grow, learn, and build lifetime bonds with other passionate people.
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Edpuzzle makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
References from previous employers will be requested from candidates during the selection process. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you!